Hope Vision Reformation Celebration October 28
Please take this month to consider how you fit into the big vision
we rolled out at Hope!
Here are some ways you may fit in:
1) Prayer! Please pray for our community of believers, pray for our leaders, pray for our pastor, pray for
2) Being part of the 20% of the church that takes on the responsibility of being discipled and then discipling others to equip them to have a successful Hope hosted gathering. If you are interested in this, all you need to do is sign up in the narthex.
3) Being part of the 60% of the church that is doing a successful Hope hosted event! This may be in your home, out on the beach, just about anywhere! It can be done with other church members, your neighbors, just about anyone! Here the skills are hospitality and faith sharing.
4) Communication – We are in need of help to make sure we articulate and share parts of our vision
effectively, creatively and powerfully. Maybe you can help! (Ask Nancy Gray!)
5) Discipleship – We have defined this as, “A lifelong journey, sanctified by the Holy Spirit, to learn God’s will, understand our Faith, and explore what it means to share our daily talents in service to others”. Consider church programs to strengthen your journey: Bible study, fellowship groups, worship, home devotions, etc. (Ask Jerry Mueller!)
6) Church Structure – We are in need to make sure our church
structure helps carry out our mission and values. This is detail
oriented work, but sorely needed. (Ask Nick Amen!)
7) A Course on Leadership – We are developing a course to be
launched in November! You may be a gifted leader, you may
not. This course is intended to help build on your strengths
and address your weaknesses.